High concentration of alfa-monoglycerides of butyric acid (monobutyrin) and essential oils which has an antimicrobial effect. Monoglycerides (fatty acids + glycerol) are absorbed by the intestinal lumen and will act against the single cell organisms that attach to the mucosa. The beneficial flora will not be affected. Monobutyrin has an anti-bacterial effect from 10-100 times stronger that the free butyric acid. There are no limitations regarding the period of administration and the product is strongly antibacterial both for curative as for preventative usage.
Natural essential oils complement the antibacterial effect and have a prebiotic effect on the beneficial flora.
- Protection of the intestinal mucosa, which results in a decrease of digestive problems and improving nutrient absorption
- Its natural ingredients are antibacterial and antifungal (both in the intestine and other levels)
- Natural regulation of intestinal flora (Inhibition of pathogenic enteric Coccidia and Cryptosporidium)
- Inhibition of Clostridium
- Natural production enhancer promoter (increases growth and decreases the feed conversion rate)
- Prevention and treatment of diarrhea
- Reducing the use of drugs (antibiotics and zinc oxide)
The product comes in powder form and liquid form for use through drinking water.