Odorless, low rate of decomposition in the stomach. Highly stable to do what is needed in the small and large intestine High concentration and protection make it the most cost effective product on the market. This can easily be calculated if we consider the following things:
- Cost per kilo
- Concentration (40%)
- The percentage of digestion in the stomach (only 10-15%) And of course having no odor makes it very competitive with other products on the market
And of course, having no odor makes it very competitive with other products on the market.
- Many Advantages (Butyrate Related)
- Increases feed intake.
- Increases the action of all enzymes throughout the digestive tract.
- Increases development of beneficial intestinal flora, and inhibits the growth of pathogenic bacteria and fungi (prebiotic effect).
- Natural source of energy for intestinal cells.
- All this leads to improvements in performance of the animals